Saint Maarten, locally called Sint Maarten because it is Dutch, takes up just thirteen square miles and 40 percent of a Caribbean island. The other 60 percent is called Saint Marten. Dropping or adding that one “a” in the name, … Continue reading →
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 643 other followers