Tag Archives: Sint Maarten

The next time we are on Saint Maarten, we will …

Saint Maarten, locally called Sint Maarten because it is Dutch, takes up just thirteen square miles and 40 percent of a Caribbean island.  The other 60 percent is called Saint Marten.  Dropping or adding that one “a” in the name, … Continue reading

Posted in Travel Logs | Tagged , , , , , , , , | 11 Comments