Join 1,126 other followers
- Our first backroads adventure: Zion, the finale.
- Our first backroads adventure, part eight: the North Rim of the Grand Canyon.
- Our first backroads adventure, part seven: Bryce Canyon.
- Our first backroads adventure; part six: good roads and great scenery.
- Our first backroads adventure, part five: we drive over one hundred miles on unpaved roads and trails.
Tag Archives: travel souvenirs
We wish all who read RalieTravels a wonderful holiday season whether you celebrate Christmas, are of another religion or no religion at all. We truly do wish for “peace on earth, good will toward men.” In some ways, it was … Continue reading
There are 59 National Parks in the United States. We have been to well over 40, but the Painted Desert is not one of them. Even though we both visited there in the 1960s, and we both once thought of … Continue reading
This is the second trip down memory lane for Alie and I. In a 2011 post, I wrote about our custom to decorate our Christmas tree with souvenir ornaments: the ornaments bring back fond memories when we hang them on … Continue reading